|To Become A Member|
- You must have completed examples of Sci-Fi Starships based artwork in your gallery, and be willing to contribute them to the group. No WIPs! If you do not have completed sci-fi starship themed art in your gallery, please add us to your devwatch instead! We want anyone to click on our membership list and know that all members have artwork that will inspire others in the realm of sci-fi starships.
- Use common sense at all times.
- Be respectful of fellow members, even if disagreeing or critiquing their work.
- Never use other peoples artwork without the permission or proper citation needed.
- Any artwork where a Sci-Fi example of a Starship is being showcased will be accepted. This can be part of a scene, or just the ship itself (or multiple ships, etc). Ships need to be the focus of the piece...regardless of what is submitted.
- The focus of this group is mostly on external shots ONLY. No interior shots of bridges or other architecture within space ships. Although very cool to see, it is not a focus here. We are focused on shapes, not spaces.
- No in-game screenshots of Sci-Fi games. Please submit either original work or compositions. In-game unique creative works are allowed if they pass our subjective "smell test". We know this is vague, but if you have in-game created art assets and would like to share, please submit them. We may or may not allow them out of a purely subjective nature. Best we can do.
- Any medium is accepted, from traditional art to 3D modeling, and in-game tools (see above).
- If it is a 3D piece, please do not submit an excessive number of renders of the same work. Pick the best one or submit a couple of pictures form different angles otherwise the Admin staff will choose for you and deny the rest. If more than subtle modifications to a piece have been made, it is not considered a multiple of the previous work and the same rule above applies.
- Quality of work is not "graded" per say, but remember the no WIP (work in progress) rule. Submissions need to have the "look" of completed works, and not 10 minute sketches or workups. Master artists can of course submit their 10 minute sketches so we can drool over them
- Submissions must not contain any pornography or have the "Adult" flag in their deviation file.